We are honored to announce that we have formed an innovative partnership with JETRO!
The Japan External Trade Organization (JETRO) is a Japanese government-related organization that promotes mutually beneficial trade and investment relations between Japan and other nations.
Recently JETRO supports Japanese startups expand their business to foreign countries and Japanese corporate collaborate with Foreign startups.
We will be able to help Jetro to:
- bridge japan corporation to indonesian business community and help them to find the right partners to help navigating through the challenges and problems to start a business in indonesia.
- help startups from overseas or Indonesia looking to do a strategic collaboration with Japanese and Indonesian corporations. We will be able to help analyzing the corporations needs before connecting them to the right startup since not all big startups will be a good match to all corporations. Our strong database of the startup ecosystem and our deep understanding of the startup ecosystem of SEA enable us to find the perfect matches for all parties
- to help you curate and find the investment to leading startups in SEA according to your investment needs.
We will be able to help since we have:
- the Local know-how and insights to Japanese corporation culture with a Japanese venture partner stationed in Tokyo. Our partners are seasoned entrepreneurs who have been doing business with Japanese conglomerates such as Mitsui, Sumitomo and Yamaha since 1970 and have successfully scaled their family business to achieve US $1 Bio in total revenue across all of their business units.
- Live business network in 2nd and 3rd tier cities in Indonesia. We are the only early-stage fund that have a network outside metro cities in Indonesia. The combined live business network of our GP and LP have made it possible to any startup or companies working with us to get direct access to key decision-maker in a big corporation, key talent pools in the market and also key tech ecosystem player in the market.